Mosquito Control in Tupelo
Nothing can ruin spending time in your yard like mosquitos. Your calm, relaxing getaway or fun family time can turn into a frantic run for the house with swarms of hungry mosquitos chasing you as you retreat inside, covered in itchy uncomfortable mosquito bites.
Residential: Let us transform your yard into a peaceful outdoor getaway where you can enjoy being outside again spending time with your loved ones.
Commercial: As a business owner, you want your outdoor spaces to be inviting to clients. Having a mosquito-free outdoor dining patio, golf course, stage, or theme park will boost business and establish repeat customers who come back for a comfortable outdoor experience.
How to Control Mosquitos
Tri-County Pest Control offers a variety of mosquito control options to fit your needs best:
Mosquito barrier protection spray program
The mosquito barrier protection spray is our most popular mosquito control treatment. Our certified team will apply a treatment around your house or business and throughout your backyard that will last up to 30 days.
One-time or Monthly treatments
If you are planning an outdoor graduation party, wedding, or another outdoor event, don't let mosquitos ruin your special day. If the weather permits, it's best to apply 24-48 hours before your event. We will apply our special events spray to all the areas you will be using. It will be dry in 30 minutes and will provide protection the day and night of your special event so you won't have mosquitos biting guests or buzzing around your food. Have peace of mind knowing you and your guests will be able to enjoy your party!
Let Tri-County Pest Control take care of your mosquito problems and let you enjoy your outdoor space! Call us at (662) 840-1163 to schedule a visit today.
Mosquito Control Frequently Asked Questions
- How does mosquito control work?
- Our certified technicians apply a water-repellent, wax-based spray that clings to the vegetation and structures around your yard. Mosquitos in your yard will vacate within 24 hours.
- How long does mosquito control last?
- Mosquito control typically lasts up to 30 days. We recommend a monthly service plan for April through October to ensure a mosquito-free summer season.
- What if it rains after you have sprayed my yard?
- As long as the spray treatment has dried (about 30 minutes), the rain will not change the effectiveness of the mosquito barrier.
- How long do I have to wait before I can go in my yard after you have sprayed?
- We recommend waiting a minimum of 30 minutes to be sure the product has completely dried before letting any people or pets enjoy the yard.
- Does the mosquito control hurt the birds or other animals?
- No. The chemical is approved for mosquito treatment using misting applications and is safe to use when used according to the label rates and guidelines.
Protect your home and yard with our professional mosquito extermination!
Call now to take advantage of our effective and affordable mosquito control services.