Bed Bug Extermination
Bed bugs are hitch-hikers and can invade anyone's home. We have proven methods to remove bed bugs from the home. Call now for a free estimate.
Bed Bug Extermination in Tupelo
Realizing you have a bed bug infestation can be very unnerving and overwhelming, but rest assured, it can happen to anyone. It's important to realize that the best method for removing bed bugs from your home is to call in a professional to make sure the job is done right. Bed bugs are persistent and difficult to eliminate: missing just one pregnant female bed bug can result in your house re-infected with over 300 adults and 1000 new eggs in just three months.
Eradicating bed bugs usually requires different methods of treatment to be used together, something the trained and certified team at Tri-County Pest Control has the knowledge and equipment to do. At Tri-County, we understand how itchy and uncomfortable you feel, and we specialize in the fast, effective eradication of bed bugs.
Professional Bed Bug Removal
Let our experienced bed bug control professionals eradicate the bugs from your home. Our technicians will inspect your home and recommend a customized solution based on the number of bugs found and how widespread they are. Treatment in bedrooms will include all mattresses and furniture.
We utilize tried and true methods combined with the latest technologies available on the market to quickly and effectively eliminate bed bugs. Our competitive pricing is another reason Tri-County is the professional you want to handle your bed bug removal.
What do bed bugs look like?
Adult bed bugs are light brown to reddish-brown, flat, and oval. Adults grow to 0.16–0.20 inches long and 0.059–0.118 inches wide.
Bed Bug Treatment Frequently Asked Questions
- What is involved in bed bug treatment?
- To prepare for our visit, we will send you a preparation sheet with steps you should do before our arrival. Our treatment includes a combination of a heated trailer and effective spray to kill any bed bugs at their stage of life.
- What is the effectiveness of bed bug treatment?
- Bed bugs are persistent, with appropriate treatment and learning how to prevent them it is possible to get rid of them. Reoccurrence issues with bed bugs are often caused by bringing be bugs back into the home from the source; dorm rooms or hotel rooms. Bed bug eradication is tough; you want to have professionals with the certification and experience to get the job done right. Call the experts at Tri-County Pest Control today at (662) 840-1163 and let our certified and experienced team get rid of your bed bugs for good.
- What is bed bug treatment aftercare?
- Retreatment should not be needed seeing that the materials we use will last for several months. It is not uncommon to see a few that will be sick a few days to a couple of weeks after treatment because they will be emerging from out of their harborage areas, such as deep inside the walls. It will take the bedbug a few hours after being in contact with the material to die, approximately 4 to 6 hours later. Bedbugs are hitchhikers, so after treatment is complete, we will show you signs to look for. If bedbugs are reintroduced thru hitchhiking to the areas from outside sources (visitors, suitcases, etc.), it is important to find them early and perform additional treatments.
Don't let bed bugs ruin your night's sleep!
Call us now for fast and effective extermination services.