Flea & Tick Control
Tri-County Pest Control can help eliminate and control flea and tick problems in your home.
Flea & Tick Extermination in Tupelo
Any pet owner knows the sinking feeling you get when you find a flea on your pet. Once fleas have infected your home and animals, they are very stubborn and hard to get rid of. Given the fact that the adult female flea lays up to 25 eggs a day while on an animal, it is imperative that you get fleas under control as soon as you realize that you have them in your home.
Flea Control Services
At Tri-County Pest Control we know that eliminating fleas from your home can be difficult; it is imperative to have a comprehensive plan that treats ALL areas where fleas might be. A comprehensive removal process must include:
- Vacuum your home before we come out to treat the home. It is important to be very thorough in the areas your pet frequents.
- Treating all pets for fleas the same day as the home treatment.
- Treating the inside of the home
- Treating the yard
- Pick up all children's toys, and family clothing off the floors, also include closet floors
Insecticides should only be used by the proper professionals. This is because they are heavy chemicals that need to be handled properly. They will be applied to the home directly through the use of the proper equipment. Our insecticides will last for months, without the need to reapply.
However, there are steps that the homeowner should take after the sanitation and elimination process has been completed by the professional.
Pet Flea Control is Critical
To prevent re-infestation after treatment for fleas, it is critical that you treat all pets in the house and yard. Consult your pet's veterinarian for the best treatment.
Flea eradication if tough; you want to have professionals with the certification and experience needed to get the job done right. Call the experts at Tri-County Pest Control today at (662) 840-1163 and let our certified and experienced team get rid of your flea infestation for good.
Flea & Tick Control Frequently Asked Questions
- What do I need to do after Tri-County has treated my home for fleas?
- Over the next 21 days, vacuuming all of the rugs and furnishings in the home thoroughly, crisscrossing the patterns on the floor. This will reduce the chances of re-infestation from fleas hatching from eggs that were present at the time of treatment.
- Why do I have fleas?
- Fleas exist in our outdoor environment and wait for a “host” (animal) to come by. They prefer moist and warm areas such as debris piles, leaf piles, compost piles, and clumps of mowed grass. Once they are on your pet, they are transported into your house, where they lay eggs and continue to multiply.
Protect your family and pets from flea and tick infestations with our comprehensive extermination and prevention plans.
Call now or request a quote online.