THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR CUSTOMERS ARE OUR TOP PRIORITY, NOT ONLY DURING THESE CONCERNING TIMES WITH THE SPREAD OF COVID-19, BUT ALWAYS. OUR TEAM IS PREPARED TO CONTINUE DOING BUSINESS AS USUAL WHILE TAKING PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES TO ENSURE THAT WE CAN NAVIGATE THIS SITUATION SAFELY.
Cyber-Infrastructure Security Association (CISA) with Homeland Security has determined ESSENTIAL CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE WORKERS, That Pest control services are deemed as essential during the covid-19 virus outbreak.
In response to the recent outbreak of the coronavirus, we wanted to share the extra measures we have made internally to minimize any risk to customers and employees. We have implemented the following:
- We will use hand sanitation before and after each service
- We will wear gloves during all services
- We will knock on the door and take 6-8 steps back for social distancing to inform our customers we have arrived for service. When interacting with our service techs we do ask our customers to practice social distancing.
- As a precaution and reminder, on regular visits during this period, we only need to treat the exterior of the home to help prevent pests from entering. We will, however, treat the interior upon request and wear a face mask/respirator for any inside services provided.
- We sincerely hope that you and your family are safe during this time. If there is anything we can do to help please don’t hesitate to reach out via text, email or phone.
Text msg Our supervisor: Terry Denton at 662.610.5444
Or phone me, Jim Chapman, at 662.840.1163 or Cell 662.231.1165Read More about News